BUILDING SECURITY SYSTEMS (BSS) PROVIDES:
- Information technology and engineering departments that keep current with the latest technology and top-rated brands to deliver the best security solutions on the market
- Personalized planning and design services to analyze external and internal facility-specific demands for home or business
- CCTV solutions that grow with businesses and can easily be incorporated into a variety of enhanced systems (such as accessibility control or intrusion detection) for maximum effectiveness and security
ADD VALUE TO YOUR SYSTEM WITH:
- Digital recording—State-of-the-art DVRs and NVRs supply optimal security and numerous advantages including seamless assimilation along with other protection systems
- Remote monitoring—IP-based video surveillance security systems, using existing corporate networks and the Internet to transmit and store digital images, enable monitoring of video data from anyplace at any time. Remote login and monitoring streamlines operations, increases efficiency and, most importantly, decreases expenses. Off-site video archiving enhances on-site security by preventing local-system tampering
- Interior and exterior—CCTV options are created for both indoor and outdoor use, supplying clients with the maximum protection and security
- Dome/matrix systems—Dome systems conceal the essential components of CCTV, so it’s hard to follow where the camera is aiming. The camera’s 360-degree range, coupled with pan, zoom, and tilt capabilities, offers a broad range of views. This reduces the number of cameras, decreasing overall cost
- Covert and special applications—In addition to discreet dome systems with tilt-zoom functionality, cameras can be disguised as smoke detectors or even clocks
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help!
Using Video Surveillance Systems
If you’re concerned about protecting your business from would-be intruders, you may wish to look into video surveillance systems. These systems can offer your home an added measure of protection.
In addition to installing deadbolt locks and other security features, you may wish to install a surveillance system.
There are many great systems available on the market today. From those that you can speak to from a remote area to those that you simply monitor, modern technology has made it easier than ever before to protect your home.
Such surveillance systems are easy to install and can be monitored either by you yourself or by a top security company like BSS. Either way, you’ve gained an extra measure of protection for your home.
If you’re the one that is monitoring your system you can have it ping you each time someone is at your door or breaches your motion detector.
Then, you can open an app and see who it is or if it’s an intruder. Once you know this information you can either communicate with them (if that is the type of system that you have) or you can call the police and have them check your premises.
Surveillance systems can reduce your homeowner’s insurance drastically. You’ll appreciate getting discounts on your insurance and being able to save money.
With modern technology what it is today, you can save a lot by installing video surveillance systems and it won’t be that expensive to do. Installation can be done in a few short hours.