Education Security Services
The education industry has seen a lot of travesty in the last three to four decades.
Many schools have opted to hire security personnel and use security solutions that improve the campus’s safety and protect the faculty, staff and students.
Our security professionals are customer-oriented, focusing on ensuring student and staff safety, conducting safety patrols, etc.
We use many access control solutions that keep track of visitors and offer lock-out assistance if needed.
Security Safety For Students & Schools
Schools are under enormous pressure to ensure the safety and security of their students, faculty and staff.
They must address possible hazards and safety issues while also staying on top of current issues that face the industry.
As such, Building Security Services offers numerous school-related security training courses for our professionals to ready themselves in:
- Training on Diversity & Culture
- Emergency Response Planning
- Active Shooter/Hostile Event Preparedness
- First Aid/CPR/AED and ADA Compliance
- Individualized Online Fire/Life Safety Trainings
- K-12 and Higher Education Tailored Learning Paths
Security Protection For Schools & Campus’s
We use a holistic risk management approach that ensures we adopt the appropriate security measures while ensuring the campus’ openness and friendliness.
Building Security Services will create a personalized school security program that includes using an integrated risk consulting and technology solutions that boost any physical security.
We’ll customize the solution for your campus using input you and shareholders provide, and that fits with the campus’s uniqueness.
- We use an AI technological solution that helps with the decision-making process and ensures the campus safety.
- We use hosted management technology services that will improve efficiency and lower the ownership cost.
- We use remote video monitoring solutions to actively address campus issues, improve activity visibility and reduce the chances of crimes, vandalism and loitering.
- Authenticate visitors to keep an eye on their movements and address non-permitted individuals using access control and visitor management systems.
- Use an automated lockdown system with physical security operations.
- Offer support and response to emergencies and evacuations with the fire/life alarm and monitoring system.
- Use robotic security devices and sensors to improve security in remote or dangerous parts of the campus.
- Realize the unique needs and risks associated with the school and improve disaster and crisis responses, including active shooter training conducted with Building Security Services risk advisory experts.
Building Security Services is all about any and all of your security needs – whatever they may be. We will work with you to lower your risk and improve event and incident response.