Chemical Plant Security Services
It’s easier said than done to keep your facility and employees safe, especially if they are not adequately trained to recognize dangerous conditions in precarious environments or don’t understand and comply with the industry’s regulatory guidelines.
One such guideline is the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards.
However, Building Security Services offers a plethora of chemical plant security solutions that will foster a safer environment that highlights the operations’ processes and procedures and the employees’ and contractors’ behaviors and personalities.
These solutions include:
- Industry-benchmarked & national safety programs
- OSHA-compliance and incident-management standards that include key performance indicators, real-time reporting and contract compliance metrics
- Support of AFMP, ASIS International, ESC and SOCMA
How We Help You Continue Your Operations
As professionals in our field, we know that advanced traditional facility security solutions are necessary to protect and ensure the safety of your employees and operations. Part of our security solutions includes identifying the vulnerabilities of your infrastructure and suggest ways to improve them.
We have hired a team of dedicated professionals to ensure our clients have security solutions they can trust and meet their needs.
BSS operates on the “safety-first” mindset, which allows us to use our exhaustive line of risk advisory services and technological solutions to addresses multi-faceted issues our clients could face.
Chemical Plant Facility Security Service Training
The “safety first” approach we use offers trainings that will lower risks within dangerous environments. These trainings include but are not limited to:
- Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism
- Emergency Preparedness and Evacuation Procedures
- In-House MTSA Facility Security Officer Certifications
- Maritime Transportation Security Act
- National Safety Program Trainings such as Heat/Cold Illness Prevention and Treatment, Fall Prevention, etc.
Petrochemical & Chemical Security Solutions
Since the petrochemical and chemical industry is so complex and susceptible to critical infrastructure, we know that security solutions need to be more advanced than traditional facilities. Since we go with the “safety-first” approach, we craft a personalized solution that targets and improves your particular operations.
We sit down with you and come up with solutions that meet your facility’s needs and send out people who can ensure your operations and employees’ safety and security.
We will also use various technologies and systems to complement this team so that there are little disruption and risk to your operations.
- Asset Protection – We install door hardware technology and other solutions to effectively protect your assets.
- Continuously Improve Security – We will continuously address possible problems and improve security responses with the help of an AI-operating integrated workforce management platform. This platform removes all guesswork of where security teams should be deployed and ensure a more proactive risk management approach that lowers your liability and improves your compliance.
- Lower Possible Terroristic Attacks and Other Events – We use a threat intelligence and situational awareness platform to lower the chances for terroristic threats.
- Protect Assets and Ensure Business Continues – We offer continued support and protection in times where disorder is running rampant such as disasters, labor unrest, civil disturbances, etc.
- Recognize Possible Area Breaches – We use an intrusion and detection monitoring and response system to highlight possible security breaches.
- Remote Area Protection – We install remote video monitoring and security analytics software to keep an eye on the less accessed areas of the operations.
- Visitor Management – We will install access control systems that are managed to ensure visitors, suppliers and vendors have the right credentials to enter the premises.
Our Building Security Services professionals work hard to develop security and technological solutions that ensure your business operates efficiently and effectively.
It doesn’t matter if you want a risk assessment of online threats done or an armed security response team; we have the professionals to handle any need you have.
You can rest assured that our security guard services will reduce, prevent and address a risk, so you stay compliant with local, state and federal laws and the business operates as it should.