Port Security Services
We have worked with hundreds of companies and some very busy ports with their security systems.
We work with multiple local and state governments, as well as commercial clients, to ensure our port security systems are in line with the Maritime Transportation Security Act and Security and Accountability of Every Port Act regulation.
We developing and carry out in-depth maritime security solutions that include:
- Cargo loading facilities
- Cruise ship port facilities
- Ferry docks
- Petrochemical & chemical facilities
- Industrial ports – barges, full port and docking facilities, and foreign-flagged ships and crews
Maritime Security Services & Solutions
We have plenty of experience in port security, allowing us to create a personalized program that meets your particular needs.
Each program offers successful communication strategies that ensure people of the facility are well-aware of security awareness.
We have a team of professional leaders who are certified in various maritime compliance:
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism
- International Ship and Port Security Code
- Maritime Transportation Safety Act
- Safe Ports Act
- State Statures
- U.S. Coast Guard Maritime Safety Regulations
Our Building Security Services experts will watch over the clients’ facilities and ports, ensuring the following:
- Alarm and camera monitoring
- Container inspections (for proper sealing)
- Emergency response personnel escorts
- Facility access control
- Foot and mobile patrols
- Identification verification
- Vehicle inspections and searches
- Weigh master scale operations
Everything we do at port facilities is in compliance with the Maritime Transportation Security Act of 2001 Parts 101, 104 and 105 and the Safe Ports Act, such as the TSA’s Transportation Workers Identification Credentials Program.
We have also developed well-thought-out disaster management plans to make sure operation security is maintained during a crisis. We have tested these plans in multiple crises and know they work (and can work for you).
MTSA Maritime Port Security Training
We offer all-inclusive MTSA training programs for our professionals to learn and take with them to our clients.
These trainings will include:
- Commercial vessel safety
- Evacuation protocols and emergency response
- Environmental response and protection
- Operations within ports
- Port-specific job training on safety & security
- Counter-surveillance training
- Terrorism response
Port Facility Security Service From Building Security Services
If you still are on the fence of why you need to choose us for your port safety and security needs, consider these reasons below:
- Certified, credentialed and screened personnel
- Compliance technologies
- Emergency response and preparedness
- Facility security officers that operate in-house
- Glowing testimonials and references
- Successful project management tools