Healthcare & Hospital Security Services
Healthcare providers and hospitals are concerned about their patients, staff and visitors’ safety.
However, they also face relentless pressure to balance safety with cost management and visitor traffic, busy emergency room departments, privacy, patient satisfaction scores and so much more.
If a hospital or healthcare provider fails to do any of these things, it can lead to a bad reputation.
Building Security Services can develop evidence-based safety and security programs, and we can help you deal with your unique healthcare security challenges.
We have worked with numerous healthcare executives and facilities to provide them with outstanding security services.
We Create A Customized Hospital Security Service
It doesn’t matter if you’re a lone doctor of a medical office or a larger hospital; we can create a customized hospital security service.
We can do the following:
- Send you experienced, well-trained hospital security personnel to promote your culture and values; people who understand the needs of a healthcare facility
- Outstanding customer service coupled with exceptional security experience
- Tailored security programs to meet objectives and goals
Visible Healthcare Security That’s Part Of Your Team
Patients, visitors and staff often feel secure knowing there is a uniformed security guard on hand.
However, we go even further, training our staff to handle circumstances that relate to the healthcare industry, including but not included to:
- Accreditation and regulatory compliance – HIPAA, CMS, TJC, OSHA, etc.
- Fire safety
- Management of aggressive behavior
- Crisis intervention
- Emergency management and response
- Morgue escort services
Ensure Compliance & Safety Requirements With Hospital Security Guard Services
You need an expansive risk management approach if your facility is to reduce potential risks, ensure compliance and safety requirements are met and control the daily costs that come with the data, physical and personal assets.
We use a tailored integration system that includes technological solutions and systems and risk consulting to supplement the physical security programs.
They will ensure your unique needs are met with better reliability and efficiency.
How Our Security Guard Professionals Can Help Your Healthcare Facility
- Learn Important Information and Get A Handle On Security Operations – We use a security workforce management software, using AI recommendations to enact measures that help mitigate risk and offer a better experience for patients.
- Increased Effectiveness and Decrease In Ownership Costs – We use a complete line of managed security services to improve your effectiveness and reduce ownership costs.
- Faster Response To Threats – We use video surveillance and event-based analytics to respond faster to threats.
- Protect Assets – We will use the latest in access control systems and secure door hardware solutions to protect your healthcare unit’s assets more effectively.
- Better Security For Remote Locations – We supplement our professionals with robotics security sensors and devices to protect the more remote or dangerous sections of your healthcare facility.
- Review and Analyze Risks – We want to ensure you stay compliant, so we put into action the best crisis management practices with the help of our Building Security Services risk advisory team.
We provide you with the best healthcare security services to meet whatever needs you have – be it controlling employee and visitor access or protecting pharmaceuticals or medical equipment.
With our solutions, you can feel secure knowing that your patients and providers (along with your hospital brand) will be safe and you can meet the mission of your business.